Whether you’re running an e-commerce business or a blogging site or just a freelancer on WordPress, it’s essential to collect leads from website visitors. You can use these leads to connect to them and send them a personalised email or message. Moreover, you can also send them newsletters or latest products, offers and more.
You need to use popup plugins on your WordPress site for creating popups. These pop-up forms are one of the best proven ways to convert visitors. These pop-up forms ask visitors to submit their contact details in exchange for an offer or a newsletter.
In this post, we’re going to find out about the best WordPress popup plugins. Which you can use to create attractive and engaging popup forms that will help increase conversion without annoying visitors.
WooCommerce MailChimp Newsletter Discount is a premium plugin for WordPress. Using this you can create engaging and versatile popups on your website. It comes with loads of features which justifies the price you pay for it. The plugin is also available in free version. WooCommerce Coupon Popups and forms by the plugin are mobile friendly.
- Easy to set up and use
- Create form and use it as a normal opt-in form or discount form
- You can customize its look and feel as per your requirements. Even use CSS to customize it to the advanced level
- Form can be triggered by normal
- Can enable Double Opt-in feature to stop getting fake subscriptions
- Seamlessly integrate with MailChimp and sync your contacts
- Create signup forms using shortcodes.
- Enable Exit intent feature
- Analytics to check the daily subscribers count
- Desktop notifications when someone is subscribing
Brave is one of the new popup builder plugin for WordPress. With its drag and drop popup builder interface you can create attractive popups quickly. It also has a prebuilt library of popups from which you can choose popups for newsletters, cart abandonment, related posts, promotional, lead generation and more.
- Create visually appealing popups using drag and drop
- Design using elements such as texts, images, shapes, buttons, forms etc.
- You can create different types of popups such as sticky header popups, opt-in popups, slide-in popups, lightbox and more
- Supports mobile devices
- Supports email platforms such as MailChimp, MailPoet, Constant Contact, SendGrid, SendinBlue and more
- You can target where and when you want to show the popups
- Can track the popups performance using the Analytics feature
As the name suggests, Popup Maker plugin is one of the best options for creating popups on your WordPress site. Using this you can create different types of opt-in popups, content upgrade popups, Lead gen popups and more. This popup supports integration with multiple forms plugins and popular email platforms such as MailChimp, Aweber, MailPoet etc.
- Supports various types of popup forms
- Integrates with many different forms plugins
- Supports many email marketing platforms
- Complete positioning and size control
- Theme builder
- Target where to show the popup using Targeting Conditions
- Popup Analytics
- Exit Intent
The Popup Builder plugin is one of the best options for creating responsive popups on your WordPress site. The plugin is easy to use and comes with many features. There is no limit on creating popups, that means you can create as many popups as you want. What’s more, you can customize the look and feel, position of the popups.
- Can add popup opening sound and animations
- Customize where and when to show the popup
- Exit intent popups available
- Responsive popup
- Show/Hide for selected user roles
- Supports shortcode
Hustle is another plugin on our list that offers complete email marketing solutions, collecting leads using the opt-ins and popups by engaging users. It offers a great library of pre-built templates for a number of different use cases. In addition, if you want to create customized pop ups then you can do that as well. The popups are responsive from any screen sizes.
- Customize the popups by using elements such as layouts, images, typography, and colors.
- Setup conditions such as device/browser, specific pages/posts, country, source of arrival and more to display the popups
- Display pop ups based on triggers, such as scroll, exit intent and more
- Integrates with popular email marketing services
- Enable ReCAPTCHA to prevent bot subscribers
Marketing Toolkit by Optin Monster is the most popular marketing tool for WordPress. Using this plugin you can create beautiful popups, email subscription forms, announcement bars, spin a wheel opt-in forms and many other popups forms. Moreover, you get the option to target and personalize pop ups based on various factors. In addition, the popups are mobile friendly.
- Easily customize the popups using drag and drop popup maker
- Create custom popups, newsletter opt-in forms, slide-ins popups, announcement bars
- Choose from a variety of prebuilt templates
- Exit intent popups
- Smart page targeting and behaviour based customization
- A/B Testing
- Popular email marketing
- Popup conversion analytics
WP Popups is another popup maker plugin on our list. Using the plugin you can create and customize your popups with ease. The interface is user friendly and comes with a live preview option. Moreover, you can show important messages such as EU cookie notice on the popup. It is compatible with popular forms plugins to collect and sync your submissions.
- Customize the popup look and feel and positions
- Apply trigger to show popup after certain seconds or after scrolling a page after certain %, or pixels
- Add Triggering to show pages on specific pages, posts
- Comes with many filter options such as never commented, users come from search engines, to show popups
- Supports shortcodes for social networks
Using the MailOptin form builder plugin you can create for creating popups, subscribe forms, user registration. The plugin utilizes smart Honeypot method to stop spam contact form submissions. Moreover, you get the option to display opt-in or email signup form in specific posts and pages of your site. In addition, it support popular email marketing platforms like MailChimp, AWeber, Constant Contact SendInBlue and more.
- Lightbox/Popup optin forms
- Compatible with popular form plugins
- Easily create attractive and engaging popup forms using drag and drop builder
- Supports many email marketing platforms
- Spam protection
WP Popup Builder is a simple plugin to create beautiful popup. You can quickly design popups using pre-built templates and drag and drop builder. Moreover, using the plugin you can create and design lightbox popups to show to pages, posts, and widget areas (using shortcodes). Moreover, you can customize the popups by adding background, colors, texts, images, custom styling and more.
- Drag and Drop popup builder
- Many pre-built designs to choose from
- Shortcode support for custom placement
- Option to customize the popup colors, background image, texts, spacing, borders etc
- Popups can be displayed after certain triggers and behavious
Using the Popup by Supsystic plugin you can easily create popups and attract more subscribers. You can create any type of popup using the information you have. You can choose from a popup type and pre-built template to quickly create a popup. Also, using shortcode you can show the popup anywhere you want to, on pages, posts, sidebars.
- Easy to use, customize using intuitive admin panel
- Create popups using pre-built templates
- Customize popups using HTML and CSS editor
- Place popup on any location of your choice – bottom, top, center, left, right, in the corner
- Add opening animations
- Choose whom and where to display the popups
- Offers A/B Testing feature
So, we have come to the end of the post. I have shared the 10 Best WordPress Popup plugins in this post. Let me know which one you are currently using why. And if you haven’t used one then which one you are interested in. In addition, these plugins can greatly help improve your subscribers list. And using this leads you can connect with them and increase your sales using email marketing tactics.
If you liked the post, please share it on your social media channels and please like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter for more such blog posts, tutorials and guides. In addition, please subscribe to our YouTube channel for plugin tutorial and guide videos.
You may also like: