Looking for event management plugins on your WordPress site? In WordPress you can get so many plugins options to do that. However, I’ve selected some of the most popular WordPress plugins for events.
Using these plugins you can easily create a beautiful calendar of events, manage the events and can stand out from the race from your competitiors. There are more you can do with these plugins.
So, let’s find out the best events management plugins for WordPress
WP Event Manager is a lightweight, scalable and full-featured event management WordPress plugin. It has more than 10,000 active installs. The plugin is compatible with all themes.
The plugin is fully responsive so it will be properly visible to all screen sizes. Moreover, the plugin is SEO friendly and compatible with SEO plugins.
Using the plugin you can
- Add, manage, and categorise event listings using the familiar WordPress UI
- Searchable & filterable ajax powered event listings added to your pages via shortcodes
- Frontend forms for guests and registered users to submit & manage event listings
- Allow event listers to preview their listing before it goes live. The preview matches the appearance of a live event listing
- Each listing can be tied to an email or website address so that attendees can register to the events
The Events Calendar is one of the most popular WordPress plugins with more than 800,000. Using this plugin you can easily create and manage an events calendar on your website.
Using the plugin you can:
- create events easily
- save venues & organizers
- Users can see calendar month view with tooltips, Event List view, Day view
- Supports Google Maps
- Completely ajaxified for super smooth browsing and responsive from mobile to tablet to desktop
- A wide library of extensions
Modern Events Calendar Lite is another best WordPress plugin for creating and managing events websites. It has more than 60,000 active installs.
Modern Events Calendar is a responsive, mobile-friendly, FREE, and comprehensive events management plugin which is extremely user-friendly and well-designed for displaying the events calendar on the websites, ever easier.
Using this plugin, you can
- Import events from previous events plugins such as “The Event Calendar”, “EventOn”, “Events Schedule WP”, “Calendarize It”
- You can view events on Full Calendar view, Monthly calendar view (3 Skins), Daily view, Weekly view, Countdown view (3 Skins), Grid & cover view (10 Skins), Slider & carousel view (8 Skins), List View (5 Skins), Timetable View (3 Skins)
- You will also get all the standard features such as Filtering options, Reporting dashboard, Search bar options, download files, repeating events, social share icons
- The plugin can integrate with so many third party sites and apps
Events Manager is a full-featured event registration plugin for WordPress plugin. It has more than 100,000 active installs.
It comes with features like
- Easy event registration (single day with start/end times)
- Recurring and long (multi-day) event registration
- Bookings Management (including approval/rejections, export CVS, and more!)
- Guest/Member Event submissions
- Assign event locations and view events by location
- Widgets for Events, Locations and Calendars
Event Organiser adds event management that integrates well with your WordPress site. It has more than 30,000 active installs.
It allows you to create events that have the same functionality as posts, while adding further features that allow you to manage your events.
Moreover you can,
- Create one-time or repeating your event according to complex schedules and assign your events to venues
- It allows you to create complex recurring patterns for events. You can create events that last an arbitrary time, and repeat over a specified period.
- Ability to add or remove specific dates to an event
- Create and maintain venues for your events, with Google maps support and a fully-featured content editor.
- Export/import events to and from ICAL files.
- Custom permissions allow to specifiy which roles have the ability to create, edit and delete events or manage venues.
- Public events feed: allow visitors to subscribe to your events, or a particular venue / category.
Upcoming Events List is a WordPress plugin to show a list of upcoming events on the front-end as widget.
After installing the plugin, goto your WordPress dashboard and goto the Events section. You will find all the upcoming events.
WooCommerce Event Manager Plugin- is one of the best and simple event management plugin & the best event manager plugin for WordPress. It has more than 6,000 active installs.
This plugin supports all WordPress version and can be used to create any types of any types of events. It uses WooCommerce to take payment, which provides freedom for using popular payment getaway via WooCommerce.
- Can create event name & event description
- Manage Event Ticket Type, Quantity, Prices, Category & Organizer.
- Event Extra Service with Price & Quantity Management.
- Show Event Venue Using Google Map.
- Option of Adding Event Start Date, End Date and Multi Date & Time.
- One Click Event Rest Option.
I hope this post is useful to you. If it is then please share. If you have any doubts or you are using any other plugins then please let me know your experiences in the comment section.
You may also like: