There are several high-quality plug-ins that can be added to a form to upload files to your site. Below you will find the 5 best WordPress File Upload plugins for adding file upload interface to your WordPress Website.
WordPress does not provide a way for users of your site to upload files or introduce new content. If you have a client, site authors or other users who need to transfer files, you can use these plugins to add this feature to your site.
Each plug-in has a similar functionality as above and several unique features. Make sure to check each of them separately, to make the best choice for your website.
WordPress File Upload is a great plugin for allowing users to upload files. This plugin provides a shortcode, which makes it easy to add a form to download to any post or page on your site.
You can use this plugin to add upload forms to multiple places, even on the same page.
- Select where to send the downloaded files (Media Library or any other purpose)
- Add several fields, including flags and e-mail fields
- Send an email notification about downloading
- The visual editor for form customisation
- Redirecting to another page after the
This plugin is great for users, allowing you to submit your content. While you can use it to allow users to submit posts and pages, it can also handle the submission for custom post types.
Of course, this plugin works well for simple file upload as well.
- Handles representation for all popular file types
- Allows a message, page and view the customs post type
- Reduced forms to display anywhere
- Abridged highly customisable
WordPress has a built-in support for multiple authors, allowing them to write and edit their own posts from the regular admin menus. While access to vital settings is limited, you can not use them on your site admin menu at all. This is where the Frontend WP User needs.
WP User Frontend allows users to create and edit profiles and send messages without accessing the backend of your site. He has the depth of functionality for allowing a guest author on your site, and an enhanced version especially fancy.
- Let users send messages from the frontend
- Advanced Editing Profile
- Display anywhere via custom shortcodes
- Support for user-type pasta
- E-mail reminders for presentation, publication, and writes/unsubscribe
- Upload images and any other type of file
Ajax Multi Upload plugin allows you to easily add an Ajax-powered form to your website. With the help of Ajax, users can automatically download and transfer files via the form without having to reload the page. This makes for a smoother user experience.
- Ajax-powered form
- Single and multiple file uploads
- It integrates well with other forms of
- Limiting the number and size of the download
- download statistics
Finally, we have Gravity Forms Advanced Uploader file.
This plugin adds additional functionality to the plugin Gravity Forms. It creates a new kind of field to allow for file uploads. On the external interface, it creates a custom form to upload a file browser where users can manage and download multiple files.
- Integration with gravity forms
- It allows you to download several at once
- Easy-to-use form for users download
- download Drag-and-drop
- Limit file size and number of files
Evaluation of the best plug-ins to download the file
WordPress File Upload plugin is probably best suited for basic file upload needs, while Frontend Upload is probably the best choice to enable users to send messages and content.
WP User Frontend has more options for allowing authors to create profiles and Ajax Multi-load makes the fastest, smooth download experience. For those who are using the gravity forms, gravity Forms Advanced File Uploader plugin is great.
There is a function that you can not find these plugins? Are there any other recommendations? Leave a comment below.