One of the first things that every website owner should do after joining a blog is to add a contact form to his website. WordPress is one of the best platforms you can use today to make a significant impact on your target audience, and when it comes to adding a contact form to your WordPress site, it’s usually just a matter of clicking on some buttons and installing a fresh new plugin . With an easy-to-use interface and many tools to use on your website or blog, you can create and maintain an excellent blog or website on the innovative WordPress platform.
Having a valid contact form on your WordPress website is important because you need to let potential customers and readers contact you if they have comments or questions about your website.
Do you want your website to be more professional using a new contact form instead of using it by default? The new form will make it easier for anyone to contact you. Here are the 5 best free contact forms for you.
In order to choose the best list, we find these Contact Form WordPress Plugins are based on the following criteria:
- Easy customization: Allow you to create contact forms that match the look and feel of your site, with custom fields, defined next steps, and more.
- Ease of use: Simple, user-friendly interfaces that require no coding to install or use.
- Contact management: Include a dashboard to help you manage contact information from your customers.
- Spam protection: Include some form of security to prevent spam comments.
Let us take a look at the best Contact Form plugins below:
1. Contact From 7
Contact Form 7 can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup. The form supports Ajax-powered submitting, CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering and so on.
- Manage multiple contact forms and insert them on any page or post on several sites well.
- Customize the form fields, appearance, and mail contents flexibly.
- Prevent spam by supporting Ajax-powered submitting, CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering, and so on.
- Support multiple languages
However, contact form 7 requires minimal knowledge of HTML and other codes when creating multiple fields. But do not worry. ContactForm7.com has tons of tutorials and documentation that make it easier for developers to work with it.
2. Fast Secure Contact Form
This powerful designer shape is versatile and easy to use. Fields are easy to add, remove and re-order. The contact form will allow the user to send e-mails to the site manager and send a request for a meeting for a conversation over the phone or video.
- Add, remove, and re-order fields easily
- Create multiple forms
- The user can send emails to a site’s admin, and also send a meeting request to talk over phone or video.
- Redirect users to any URL you choose after the message is sent
- Includes CAPTCHA and Akismet support to block spammers
This plug-in has an interface for the control panel that lacks a simpler interface. There are many options that you can configure through the administrator. However, take time and optimize all of them, you can create an excellent format for your site.
3. Contact Form by BestWebSoft
This Contactform form created by BestWebSoft allows you to quickly implement a feedback form to a website or post. This is an extremely simple form that does not require additional settings, although there are some options available. All you need is to activate the plug-in and insert a short number into the text.
- Choose where to send the messages – this can be any user and any email address.
- You can add a field for file attachment.
- Add a field for sending a copy of the message to the user who fills out the contact form. A copy will be sent to the email address specified while filling out the contact form.
- Ability to change a label when the fields are displayed
- And much more…
The plugin requires an extra download or a paid add-on with this plugin. For example, creating multiple forms requires an additional plugin installation. And having a default value requires a paid add-on.
4. Ninja Forms
Ninja Forms is the best solution for creating free WordPress forms. Build WordPress forms in a few minutes using the Ninja Forms powerful page creation page. It allows easy and quick formatting of complex shapes via traction and intermediate interface and completely without code.
- Design complex forms through a drag and drop interface without touching code.
- Customize email addresses, as well as specific messages to the user when filling out the form.
- Use of anti-spam field.
- Preview the form during customization.
- Submit your form by reloading the page or asynchronously with AJAX.
One thing to remember is: If you are using a version of PHP lower than 5.3, you may experience some problems using AJAX Submissions. These can be minimized by using simple success/error messages without any quotes or special characters.
5. Visual Form Builder
Visual Form Builder is similar to any of the other plug-in contacts listed there, but has some interesting features such as drag and drop repeat, export to CSV, custom confirmation messages, send forms to multiple emails, and much more.
- Add fields with one click
- Drag-and-drop reordering
- Simple, yet effective, logic-based anti-SPAM system
- Automatically stores form entries in your WordPress database
- Send form submissions to multiple emails
- Redirect to a WordPress Page or a URL
- Confirmation Email Receipt to User
- Embed Multiple Forms on a Post/Page
- Multiple field layout options. Arrange your fields in two, three, or a mixture of columns
HOW TO MAKE YOUR CONTACT FORM WORK FOR YOUR SITE?
When you choose your WordPress contact form, consider what the purpose of your form is. Consider whether you want to use your form to run multiple guides, increase your level of cooperation and interaction, or use the collection tool to collect contact information.
You may not need all the features that some of these plugins offer to successfully use forms. Just consider the reason that you need a contact form and find a plugin that will do what you need.
Let’s hope this plug-in list will help you build a wonderful contact form. In addition, we offer various WordPress themes, which are an integrated plugin for contact forms. You can ask about this – with Nettantra Technologies – Nettience LLC Venture.